Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

Letter to Jacinda!

Dear Jacinda Ardern,
Hi my name is Kiarah, I am 10 years old, year 6 and go to Pt England school. I have 1 brother and a mother and father. During the level 3 and 4 lock down, I have been going to online classes. To be honest I would prefer it more than real school, but I still love seeing my teacher and friends. I have also been going outside and going to the beach. Lock down has been quite fun!


Thank-you for all the hard work you have been doing! You are an amazing Prime Minister and deserved to be elected. Putting us into lock down was an amazing idea and it did keep us safe. Some people ended up in hospital, but you did the best that you could and saved a lot of lives.


I bet you have been very tired and have had some people not liking the decisions that you're making. Just remember that a lot of people support you, and by that I mean nearly the whole country loves you! You make the best decisions for this country, and it must be really hard, but you make it seem so easy. Keep up the amazing work, and know that everyone supports you!


Yours Sincerely,
Kiarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.