Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

the exciting beach day





It was a exciting day last Friday because Pt England School and room 14 went to the Pt England beach.


Before we left we the class room we checked if everyone was here, put our hats on and sat on the mat. We waited for Miss davis our  teacher to say line up in one line.

Finally we went to the hall and we sat down on the hall floor. Then Mr Burt talked to the whole school about the beach, going past the playground and what order we were going to walk in. It was so hard going past the playground because it looked  so fun to play on, then we had to go past another one and it was so hard. At last we got there and I was so excited.

After that we could sit on the soaking wet  grass but instead we kneeled down or sat on our bag. First  Mr Burt talked to us again about not getting hurt.  Finally we dumped our bags on our tarpaulin, then Ms Davis said “have some lunch if you want to“ but I said “no it's ok I am not hungry .“ After that  I just dashed of with my friends Julianna and Kharizma and my sand castle buckets. I was so excited because I found the clay and I said to myself “should I play with the clay first or should I make a sandcastle.” “I'll play with the clay” I decided. But then I lost my friends. 10 minutes later I finally found them. After that it was time for them to swim and I was so sad so I went to have morning tea. A few minutes later I went down to the beach to see if they  finished but they hadn’t then I found my other friend called Angelica and we built a sandcastle. At to that time they got out of the water.  Finally they got dressed, we had lunch and then we went on the park but I went home early, before that I said “bye” to my friends and I went home.

When the day was finished I was so tired and happy.I was tired because running around and finding clay was so exhausting. I was so happy because I got to play with the clay and play on the playground.

2 comments:

  1. hi my name is jade i realy like your blog because it is so amazing and it has so much detail to you are the best blogger in the wold and some other people might be the best blogger in the world to but i only know you and you are the best blogger but all i wanted to say is that you are the best and you are amzing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is jade i realy like your blog because it is so amazing and it has so much detail to you are the best blogger in the wold and some other people might be the best blogger in the world to but i only know you and you are the best blogger but all i wanted to say is that you are the best and you are amzing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.