Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

visual mihi

Malo’ Lelei and Kia’ ora my name is Kiarah. I go to Pt England school and this is my visual mihi. These things that I will be talking about are very important and special to me.


Family! The most important, special and delicate thing well people in my life are my family. My family is something that is apart of me because they are just so important to me. Plus they have been there for me my whole life.


My culture is so special because I was born with it. It is such a big part of my life. I love my culture because I get to eat crab and it is delicious.

Education is so important to me because when I grow up I want to have a good job.

Food is special to me because it tastes so good and it is just good.

So that's about me hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.