Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Floating human square

This is my group, I had me, Aniqua,Julianna (MY BFF) and Adriana. 
Today after assembly we did something that was very fun. We played a game called the floating human square, at least that's what I call it. The rules were that you weren't aloud to touch the ground with your hand's and your body and if you touched the ground you were out. First it was boys against boys because room 9 the class next to us competed to. There were 4 chairs for each group of boys. The boys had to sit on the chairs,but with their legs out sideways. They had to lie down on the other persons stomach next to them. Then after that the teachers pulled out the chairs. It looked very hard and I wanted to have a go. The first group to fall was our group room 10. After their two goes the girls took over. It was girls against girls. They had to do the ex-ate same thing as the boys. Once the chairs were gone room 9's group fell and our group won, but after maybe 5 seconds they fell. After that the boys went and unfortunately our group fell first,but that is fine with me. After that it was my groups turn I was so excited. We versed Mariko,Kelly,Kamryn and Harmony. When the teachers took away the chairs I thought we were going to fall,but we didn't. The other group fell and we lasted the longest. When they fell we kept going and we won the whole game. It was so fun and I learnt that when we do this game we have to work together as a team.

After that activity we went to our home rooms and did another one. We had to link arm and try to get up,but we couldn't touch the ground with our hands. It was very fun. I was partnered with Julianna. We managed to do it,but we did not win. I learnt that you have to talk in teamwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.