Pages

Friday 1 January 2021

2020 reflect

 It’s officially 2021 and everyone is so excited, but I’m sure that a lot of people still feel as if they're stuck in 2020. I’m sure this feeling will pass, but to pass the time I will reflect on the year of 2020. I mean I’ve got nothing else to do, it’s new years, it’s sunny and it’s the holidays. This would be the ideal day to hang outside in the sun. Will 2021 be fun or be a pain in the bum?

I completed primary! With a great end to the year, I got an awesome prize giving which I was very proud of.


I also had an amazing experience at year 6 camp with all my fellow class mates. We went to Kawau island and it was a blast! 

Local Matters - Local landmark: Camp Benzon, Kawau Island

 I also played in an amazing team called the amazons.


I could name hundreds of more things, but I really don't have the time to look for all of those pictures. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kiarah!

    I truly can't believe that we have finished and dusted off primary and we are going to have a brand new start at intermediate! You have done so many awesome things this year which makes this year something for you to never forget.

    Prize giving was such a blast and you were such an amazing dancer! I loved camp so much and I am glad you did too! What was your favourite activity and why?

    Happy New Year,

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aye,
      Thank-you so much for the positive comment, I really appreciate it!Glad to hear that you thought I was an amazing dancer. I'm sure camp was fun for most people, but my favourite activity was prize-giving because we all got together as a group and had fun!
      Happy New Year to you too
      From Kiarah

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Kiarah,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Wow, it sounds like you had an awesome year! Well done for getting a prize, that is awesome!

    I think you will have a great time in intermediate. I know Pt. England has amazing intermediate teachers (although I may be bias as one of them is my sister!).

    What are you most looking forward to for next year?

    Have you tried the blogging activities for this year’s Summer Learning Journey site?

    Everyone who participates will receive a certificate and a digital badge for their blog and there are some great prizes up for grabs for our most active bloggers. It's also a lot of fun! You can register here.

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.