Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

fairy bread

Last thursday room 14 did something  exciting we made fairy bread. We made fairy bread after  morning tea before we could make the fairy bread we had to wash our hands. Finally we went to our tables and Miss handed out the plates, knifes and bread. Meanwhile I was staring at my bread Miss Davis  put some butter on a plate for each table, after she did that we all spread the butter on our bread and the exciting bit came we got to put sprinkles on our bread.

After that we got to make our fairy bread into stars and we  didn’t cut the crust because that meant that the bread would be a photo frame. I cut out 4 little stars and one medium star. Then we were finished with that part.

Finally we got to eat the fairy bread and it was delicious but after a while I felt sick because there was too much butter on my bread but it was so yum. Miss Davis said “ put it in your lunchbox or the rubbish” but I threw it in the rubbish.  

3 comments:

  1. hi kiarah I love what you did on Thursday good work you have lots of good cool writing from Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kiarah my name is Jade Fa'avae keep p the good work wht I wante to say was that that read looks really GOOD AND THAT I REALLY REALLY WANT SOE SO BAD BT ANYWAYS IT IS SO COOL IN CHRISTCHURCH BCAUSE WE HAVE OUR OWN PONY AND LAMA AND CAT AND HORSE WE CAN GO AND FEED IT AND PET IT ANYTIE WE WANT I JUST REALLY MISS MISS DAVIS AND ALL OF YOU GUYS IF YOU READ THS CAN YOU TELL MIS THAT I REALY REALY MISS HER AND ALL F OU FROM JADE fA'AVAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jade nice to see that you have commented on Kiarah's blog and it must be fun to have a pony, lama and cat what colour is your cat and what do you feed your pony?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.