Pages

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Going to Tonga

In week 7 on Wednesday I went to Tonga with my aunt . Tonga was so beautiful and there was so much land, Tonga has lots of animals like pigs, dogs, birds and other animals. When I got on the plane it was so cool because it was so nice in the seats and there was a screen where you could play games, watch movies, watch tv shows and there was free lunch and breakfast. The flight was three hours long, but I think the flight was worth it. I played a game called the Incredibles escape the evil villain. It was very cool and you had to use your brain and fingers. Then I had breakfast, I had a juice box, a few pieces of cheese, a biscuit, a tray of chicken and pasta and last, but not least some water.

When we got to Tonga it was so hot even though it was raining! The big airport there was so small and everyone was crowded so tightly. It was so stinky in the airport because all of the passengers that were so sweaty and it was so yuck. It took so long to find a trolley to put all our stuff on it, but finally we found a trolley and our stuff and headed out the door. Me and my aunt called Ailine got into a rental car and went to our guest house. Tonga only has cold water because it is so hot there😓.

The first thing we did was have shower and it was so nice. Then we visited our family and they were so happy. The next day we went to take some photos and there were lots of rocks. We saw some cows and they had horns on their heads and they were so rough. The next day we went to the beach and the waves were so big that they carried you up so high that you nearly went under water instead of up. At the beach we had ice cream, cassava and turkey, it was so delicious. The last day we went to the markets and I bought some stuff for my family. The markets in Tonga were so different to our market. Then when we finished we went back to the guest house and packed up our stuff. When we got to the airport we said our fair wells and  went to check in and had some dinner. We got on the plane and waited until we could go on the screen. I watched a movie called buyer and the beast.  They delivered us some food to and lollies then we finally got back to New  Zealand and I went back home and said "hi"to my family and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiarah,
    It sounds like you had a really lovely trip to Tonga. You are so lucky. It is a funny feeling when it is raining and still hot isn't it. What do you think was the best part of your trip. From Miss Davis.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.