Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

On the last day of school me and my nana went Christmas shopping. We went to the Warehouse and got my uncles, mum, dad, brother,me and my aunties Christmas presents. I said to my nana " we should get this, that, this ,that, this, that and this for people" she said " ok." She got my presents that I wanted and I saw them because I was with her. She bought a big set of lego, some little Hatchimals and a dress. We wrapped all the stuff up except for my big lego. The big lego is so amazing that I screamed when I opened it. The set has a pool that has a shower connected to it, a jumping plank, some seats, a big tank with a fish in it, two chairs, a ladder to go on the slide and two big slides. There is a lifeguard stand and a resting area where you can go in the hot tub and relax. There is a toilet that has pictures in it and there is a smoothie and ice cream stand.

The set is really cool and fun. I think you should get it because it is amazing and fun to build.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiarah,
    It sounds like you had a lot of fun Christmas shopping. I really like buying presents for people and seeing their smiling faces when they get something that makes them happy. It sounds like your lego set is amazing. Are you able to share a photo of it with us? I would love to see what you have built.
    From Miss Davis.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.