Pages

Saturday 16 October 2021

May Jones #3- Everyone except the target/The Back Story #2

This is a new series that I will be working on. I got the idea to start a series from my friend Aye, be sure to check out her "Midnight Killer" series. This is a story about May Jones (The protagonist) and Hector Noris's (secondary character) Backstory part 2 . Read on to find out more! Make sure to check out the first part to their backstory. Be sure to stay tuned for the next story, which will be the third part to their backstory. Enjoy :)



 May Jones - Everyone except the target/The Back Story #2

May was driving down the highway full speed. FBI agent Hector and his team right behind her. How could I be so stupid?! - She thought to herself - How did I not find this out sooner?! Red and Blue lights flickered off of her car's mirrors. A black SUV with big tires and bulletproof windows. While her car was a beat up ford with 2 broken windows. How can I turn this into a job gone right? May thought. 

The chase had been on for more than 10 minutes now and 2 more SUV’s had shown up. May knew it was time to take action. She pulled out a gun and shot the tires of the SUV’s that had just shown up. May left Hector's SUV, because she knew she needed to eliminate Hector. 

The chase ended at a dodgy abandoned warehouse. May ran inside making sure to have as much ammo as she could carry. There were 5 agents - including Hector -  on Hector’s team. FBI! Come out now, and no one will get hurt! A classic cheesy movie line, May thought. She was hiding behind two big crates filled with fruits and veggies. She needed to act and she needed to act now. 

May stood up and shot 2 of Hector’s team mates. They were dead. Then she shot one of the crates, and made it tumble down on the rest of them. She shot the other two to save Hector for last. They both collapsed to the ground. May pulled the trigger, but she had no more bullets left. 

“You're done, now tell me. Why did you try to shoot up the FBI?!” Hector did not sound very happy. “I mean you're close, but I wasn’t trying to shoot up the FBI.” May was very calm. “What do you mean? You had guns!” Hector sounded very confused. “I had one gun, with lots of ammo.” She stands still, staring into Hector’s eye’s. “I had a target, but your FBI agency put a mole in my team. So the target got away.” May was still very calm, which made Hector very intimidated. “Well, now you can’t get them. You're under arrest!” May let out a little chuckle. “Who said the target got away? He’s standing right infront of me…”

Hector took a shot, but May was too quick. She grabbed the gun and took all of it’s amo out. May threw the gun to the floor where Hector couldn’t reach it. “Why didn’t you just shoot me?! You could have taken your target out.” Hector sounded scared. “I wanted a fair fight, and to ruin your pretty little face.”

 May was trying to get inside Hector's head and it worked. He was so flustered he lowered his fists. So May took a punch and landed it right on Hector’s nose. It started bleeding, then Hector was losing his balance so May swept him off his feet. He fell with a thud to the ground.

 “I just realised, you killed my entire team!” Hector was now even more angry. “Are you angry at the fact that your team’s dead or you just lost to a girl.” May responded in a sassy way. “You're not gonna get away with this!” Hector sounded more sad than angry now. May knew she had gotten into his head. “I just did. Now get over yourself and call for backup. You need it.” 

 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Kiarah, this is amazing!
    I can't wait to read the next parts- I'm sure they'll be just as great as this part!
    - Aye :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.