Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

Day 1 Activity 2: Romeo and Juliet

This morning was an ordinary morning for me. I woke up and made my bed, next I went and made my brother and I breakfast. Then we eat, before we get changed we thoroughly brush our teeth with bubble gum flavored toothpaste. We rinse our toothbrush off and then head to our room to pick the outfit for the day.


Getting dressed in separate rooms we quickly finish up by doing our hair and putting our moisturizer on. Relaxing on the couch watching TV is great, but then our mum tells us to get up and do our chores, so boring!

That's my English morning routine, here is my Shakespearean English version:

This m'rning wast an 'rdinary m'rning f'r me.  I did wake up and madeth mine own sleep chamber, next i wenteth and madeth mine own broth'r and i breakfast.  Then we consume, bef're we receiveth hath changed we th'roughly brusheth our teeth with bubbleth gum flav'r'd toothpaste.  We rinseth our toothbrush off and then headeth to our cubiculo to picketh the outfit f'r the day.  






getting did dress in separateth cubiculos we apace finish up by doing our hair and putting our moisturiz'r on.  Relaxing on the couch watching tv is most wondrous, but then our mum tells us to receiveth up and doth our ch'res, so b'ring!

2 comments:

  1. Well done again Kiarah - have you ever seen a Shakespeare play? The pop up globe is currently in Ellerslie for a final season and they are performing Romeo and Juliet and As You Like It..you can get tickets for as little as $5.00 for some shows! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kiarah!

    That's bizzare how Shakespere would have written 'sleep chamber' for 'bed'! Have you ever read/watched/heard of any of his works? I would love to know!

    Kind regards,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.