Thanos - Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) Where is Thanos from?
a) Whanganui b) The Moon
c) Titan d) Storm
2) What were the infinity stones supposed to do?
a) Decorate the Gauntlet b) Wipe half the universe
c) Destroy the Avengers d) Diamonds prepared for a wedding ring
3) What were Thanos’ daughters' names?
a) Gamora and Nebula b) Blossom and Bubbles
c) Amaya and Raven d) Black Widow and Catwoman
4) What else is Thanos known as?
a) Father b) Idol
c) Mr Goodwin d) Lord
5) Avengers and Thanos once worked as a team.
a) True b) False
6) Why did Thanos want to wipe out half of the universe?
a) so he could be the strongest alive. b) people would always bow down to him.
c) bring stability to the universes’ resources. d) so he could live forever.
7) Between what years was Thanos said to be born?
a) 1013 - 1018 b) 2018 - 2023
c) 1990 - 1996 d) 1111 - 1114
8) Team Avengers or Team Thanos - which team would you choose?
a) Avengers b) Thanos
9) How did Thanos die?
-> Thanos grabbed the goblet and then he wiped out all the villains including himself.
10) Explain Thanos’ main objective and what he needed to do:
-> Collect the infinity stones to bring stability to the universe.