Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

The worlds smallest dragon

The world’s smallest dragon is an amazing creature, it is so tiny that it sit  on only two fingers of a human hand. The  amazing little dragon has transparent wings, hairy body, hands like a human, it has  scales as  hair and a freaky tail. Did you know that  this dragon only has 4 fingers and  2 arms. This incredible tiny dragon can even blow fire out of it’s mouth and smoke out of it’s nostrils.


Caring for this creature is a challenging task and should not be taken on without serious thought.  To take care of my dragon  well if I had one, I would make everything  out  of wood for my dragon and I would put fabric on the   couch, bed and pillow. When he is hungry I will give him some  roasted meat and some marshmallow.   


Dragons are playful creature and they love to play games with children. I would play with it at the park and I would let it go down the slide, go back and forwards on the monkey bars, fly through the tunnel, climb up the latter and have fun.  He needs to play because he can’t be a gamer like people that stay up all night just to play video games so that is why  I let him play  outside.

name:bony

5 comments:

  1. Kiarah - Wow what a great piece of descriptive writing. I really enjoyed how you wrote such fantastic words that created an image in my head that was able to let me know exactly what was happening. I really enjoyed the paragraphing that you wrote as well and the fact that the writing was different for each one. Would there be any problems with owning a dragon?
    Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiarah,

    I am so happy to see that you are carrying on being a creative and original writer! Your description of the size of your dragon is wonderful: "It is so tiny that it sits on only two fingers of the human hand." When you were in Year 1 or Year 2 you might have just said "My dragon is little."

    I think I could manage to eat the same diet as your dragon - I LOVE roast mean and toasted marshmallows! I adore the way toasted marshmallows get all gooey on the inside and scalding hot on the outside!

    From Ms Nalder

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora Kiarah
    What a amazing dragon it look so real it was amazing.Your ideas were great i loved them.I hope you also have a dragon.Kepp up the good work. Hope to see more work like this.
    From Anglica

    ReplyDelete
  4. kia ora kiarah your dragon is so amazing it's so good. from Suade

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.