Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Dear Jacinda...

Dear Rt Hon. Jacinda Ardern

~Kia ora Jacinda, our lovely Prime Minister, my name is Kiarah, and I am 10 years old, I belong to Pakeha ,Maori and Tongan descent. I go to Pt England school on Pt England road, and I love attending school, however because of the lockdown we have been attending classes online, and to be honest I would prefer online classes rather than the real thing. Of course I miss seeing my teacher and friends,but I can also do that online !

~I would like to thank-you for your dedication and hard work that goes into this country. You are the best and the most kind hearted woman I have ever seen. I would also like to thank-you for putting us into lockdown, because without you 100’s and 1000’s of people would have died. The second reason is because I love staying home, eating, sleeping and going to the toilet without a schedule, which is time wasting,
but I love it ! Once again….
Thank-You .

~If you wouldn’t mind, in this next part there are a few recommendations for New Zealand:

I think that schools should have online classes even when it comes down to level 1. Why? The school needs to have online classes until we are certain that the virus is actually gone, it could even be on someone’s school bag. Plus some people won’t get over the fact and won’t get used to the fact that we have to go back to school.

Can we please have free school lunches?! Free school lunches would be amazing, just like America how they have their cafeteria. I don’t think we need a cafeteria, I just think that we need free school lunches.

There’s no more recommendations that I have, but I know regardless of all the recommendations you have received., You have made this country a better place..
Yours Sincerely,
Kiarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.