Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Peter Piper

Once upon a time there was a boy named Peter Piper and we all know the tongue twister that comes with his name...
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers;
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Where are the pickled peppers that Peter Piper picked? I'm going to tell you, in this story…
“Peter!” His mother howled.
“I’m coming, I'm coming!” Peter roared back.

“We’ll, you better hurry young man. It’s time to pick your peck of pickled peppers!”


“No! No! Nooooooooo! I hate picking pickled peppers, they smell awful!.” Stalked Peter, now of course his mother wasn’t going to put up with this behaviour, how about we call her… Angela. Angela stomped to Peter's room and once she got there she shouted as loud as she could...

“If you don’t go out there and pick those pickled peppers, I will take that game, throw it outside and stomp on it until it’s nothing but dust!” At this point Angela had a pretty dry throat, so she was not very happy. Peter saw how beastly his mother had gone, so he finally decided to go outside and do his job.

“Peter come pick your pickled peppers~!” Peter mimicked under his breath , as he was mimicking his mother had a cup of water in her hand. She looked very intimidating, glancing over at Peter, she stalked him closely as he worked…

After a while he had finally Picked the Peck of Pickled Peppers that his mother asked for. Let me tell you this, Peter was sweating. He looked more moist and drenched in water, than a lake! Army crawling to the sink Peter had eventually got up and got a hydrating cup of H20. If you stayed to the end congratulations, because this story has no ending.

I mean you're probably thinking: “How pointless!”. I know, I know and I know, but tongue twisters aren’t stories and you can never make them one. So I plead my case: The reason I didn’t write a story is because…

IT'S A TONGUE TWISTER!!!

Case pleaded, and guess what I won! HAHAHAHAH, fools~ 
THE END...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.