Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

MEGATRON at our school!

“YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YAAAA!” I looked out the window to see all of these little robots of some sought. They were chanting to a rhythm of accelerating foot steps, they got louder and louder. It was like they were hypnotised by the stride of this person's foot. Sooner or later the ground started to shake. The stronger the stride the stronger the chant and let me tell you this, the person's stride was unbelievably strong!

I looked out the window once again to just have a tiny glance. While looking around to see what was going on I realised that the “person” wasn’t a person at all! It looked more like a metal tin, it was grey and had a big thing on it’s hand that looked like an orange window. Next thing you know he took a glance at me! I was horrified, I just froze right on the spot.He was still looking at me when I teleported right in front of him. Then he looked straight at me…
“YOUR SMALLER THAN MY LITTLE ROBOT MINIONS!” He shouted, he wasn’t shouting in his world, but in my world my eardrums were broken.
“CAN YOU STOP SHOUTING!” I yelled back.
“YOUR THE ONE SHOUTING!” I thought it would be sore, but by now I was used to it. He was huge and…

These humans are tiny, I mean what could they do, pinch a fly?! I Megatronus, is the best creation in the world. These kids aren’t even the size of my pinkie toe. They would be useless during battle, but do look like great supper. No what am I thinking, if I grab this one right in front of me, she’ll be terrified.
“KMMM!” I cleared my throat.
“Who are you.” I said gently, so this ant wouldn’t get a fright. She paused for a minute.
“O-oh, well I a-am Kiarah!” She said with a shout, her ears must have hurt.
“Good to know.” I replied, these humans are quite friendly unlike my devilish brother….

I was surprised to know that these robots are actually very friendly!...

This story is all about MEGATRON coming to our school! the third paragraph is from his perspective and the rest are from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.