Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Bungy Jump

I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feels tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungy jump, I thought to myself. I have never done something so crazy in my life. At this point I was getting paranoid and started to regret my decision. Right before I turned around, the instructor at the top lightly pushed me. My legs were tightly strapped together and I was sweating when I realised I was soaring through the air. Surprisingly it was amazing, the feeling was aesthetic and my body felt like a fresh bullet. There was no stopping me now!

The air was raw and cold, it wiped my sweat off my face completely. I was still falling when the top instructor had shouted.

“It’s nearly over!” So I closed my eyes and started daydreaming. Instead of descending it felt like I was ascending. Feeling like I was floating on top of clouds, I had wished it would never end.

DOOF! I opened my eyes to see that I was slowly being ascended, by the top instructor. It was super fun and I planned on doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.