Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Letter to William Waiirua

Dear William Waiirua

~Kia ora the humorist king, my name is Kiarah and I go to Pt England school in GI Auckland. I’m sure you have gotten a lot of letters and probably some fan mail, but this letter is here to support you. If you wouldn’t mind, I am now going to introduce me and myself.: I come from a Maori, Pakeha and Tongan background. My family isn’t really into comedy that much, we're not even into dancing. I mean there is my uncle, but he’s not a comedian he’s a clown! That’s all you need to know about me.


~I think that you are a great person, making people laugh with your humor is a great talent and skill. Going out of your way to make these people laugh is really nice, but it is what you love so you would do it any chance you would get. It’s so cool how one person can make people feel happy and lifted. Keep doing what you're doing, because it’s making a lot of people happy, and it looks like you are to.

~I don't know any good jokes or even good dance moves. All I know is that you can make people laugh without recommendations or commands. Honestly I’m not a big fan of dancing, but I am up for a good laugh. Once again great job and keep up with spreading the WAIIRUA . . .



Yours Sincerely,
Kiarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.