Pages

Saturday 7 August 2021

Netball Certificates - Player of the Day


On the 5th of August the year 7-8 boy and girls teams (5) went to the netball Eastern Zone tournament. My team, the year 7 chiefs played 5 games, including semi-finals and finals. That's right! We made it to the finals, we all were very proud, but exhausted. The Chiefs tried their best, but we did come 2nd. We still get to go to the inter zone tournament too though. The Year 7 and 8 mixed boys team came 1st and the year 8 girls team came 2nd (which means they get to go to inter zone too.

While in the tournament I was named captain for the day. I also ended up getting player of the day, I was very happy. I got it for encouraging my team mates, and talking on the court. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kiarah, Congratulations on your awards. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiarah!

    As you know I'm Simon, your favourite friend! Late congratulations for getting these certificates. You're so incredible!

    I wish I could get these certificates, but sadly I don't play sports!

    Next time you should try getting way more certificates! I know you can since you're amazing at netball.

    Bye Kiarah!
    - From Simon

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.