Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Weather

Stormy clouds close up the sky with their darkness. When I go outside it feels like I am in an iceberg; a minute later I dip my tiny toe in a deep puddle and make a ripple that is bigger than a rock. The puddle was deeper than a quarry. When I look at the window it has fog on it, so it isn't really clear. Then I look out the window and I can see rain and it looks like someone's tears. I look up at a massive tree and rain drops from the edge of a leaf on to my neck and it is as cold as an ice brick.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiarah,

    This is wonderful writing. You have taken some of the ideas we talked about in class, and made them your own. You really understand how to use "juicy vocabulary" in your writing!

    Fantastic work!

    From Miss Nalder

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.