Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Movie review

Do you hate long Hollywood Block Buster movies? Well then this is the movie for you! Hi my name is Kiarah, this movie was by Room 13 at Pt England School and was made for the 2014 Maniakalani Film Festival. It is called The Chase. The main idea of this movie is that a couple is on a date and a prankster comes along and sprays them with a water gun. They chased the prankster and the chase was still on. They past the ballerinas and knocked  them down, they got so angry. The ballerinas chased the prankster as well. The prankster knocked over more people and they began to chase him. The group of people chased him around the school. They finally got him and he got what he deserved. My favourite part was when it finished I didn't really like it. Irate it a 3 out of 5.
 This is my movie reveiw. I had Vika and Ema in my group. Ema held up my book and vika was the filmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.