Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

My dream job


These are 3 of my dream jobs, well these are all of my dream jobs. The first job that 
I ever dreamed of doing was standing in the court room and helping the person that I am working with and hoping that I will win. The second job that I wanted to be was a pilot because, I love going in the air and looking out the window. The last job that I would like to be is a you tuber  because it would be really fun and I would like to share fun activity's with people around the world.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kiarah,
    This is an awesome drawing of your dream jobs. That is so nice that you want to help people by being a lawyer. Being a pilot and being a Youtuber would both be very interesting and exciting jobs. I would love to be able to look outside the plane from the pilots window. Who is your favourite youtuber to watch?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.