Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Letter to my future teacher



Year 4/5 Classroom Teacher
Pt England School
Auckland
New Zealand




Dear Future Teacher,The first thing that I would like to tell you is that I dislike working in teams and I I have gotten better at it, but I would prefer to work by myself because it is easier. I’ve always loved to help the teacher with cleaning and sorting things out, when I am sad I like to clean because I just like it. I don’t like to play outside unless it is a game like musical statues. I won’t seem shy, but I get shy when I am asked to go to other classes to ask the teacher something. The last thing about me is that I love reading and I am very good at it.



Love From Kiarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.