Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Extension reflection

As you all know I have extension and this is my reflection on extension. In extension we do a lot of cool stuff like: animation's, seeing the eel's and doing extra projects, but this term was all about Polynesian navigation. I was so excited to do this category because I have always wondered how people traveled in the old day.

This term we have done lot's of things, but my favourite part of this term  is working on my animation. It is all about how the Polynesians traveled in the olden days using nature signs. It was so fun to do this.

I also did a Scratch game and it is a Pick A Path game. It was so fun, but it was hard to stop all the glitching.

This term was so fun and I really liked working on my projects. I hope you enjoyed reading my reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.