Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

letter




Dear  Jessica,


I am so happy that I am writing back to you and I hope you like my second letter. I have been to Harold before and it was so exciting and Lyn and Harold talked about being nice and we even watched a video about somebody being nice to another kid and it was so cool.


What did you get interviewed about I would like to know please? Actually I have got a ned yoyo it is the glow in the dark one and it is blue, what color is your ned yoyo? I haven’t played soccer before for an actual team but I have played for athletics day. Athletics day is where we play different sports for our house color mine is blue. Do you have a house colour? I love netball our school goes to finals, we win lots of games. Does your school go to finals? What planet do you like in our solar system? Did you know that there are rings around Neptune but you can’t see them because they're made out of dust?  

I got to go to the Romeo and Juliet ballet in week 6 on Thursday with the people that got chosen for it and my friends. Did you go? It was so cool it  felt like I was rich because we were in a big theater and we got to go in a fancy bus it had curtains, tv’s, a toilet, seats that go back and seat belts. After that the dance director of the Royal New Zealand Ballet she called out all the names of the schools to see if they were there.  The show was brilliant, the show had lots of detail and the costumes had lots of detail. We got to see the main characters and my favourite was the queen of the Capulets and Romeo. They danced and fighted when they danced they were having a dance battle. When they fighted one person died and his wife was very sad. My favourite part was when they danced together because it was so romantic and then we went back.

I hope you liked my letter. Thank you for reading it. I hope you reply.




From Kiarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.