Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Description of setting old temple

As I was searching for new discoveries I came across a hidden temple. When I walked into the temple I could smell the stench of rotten water. When I turned my head I knew why I could smell that. I could see a slimy green swamp, but it didn’t even look like a swamp.

Running my hands against the wall I could feel the old ancient patterns that were carved into the wall. I could see a door that led to a completely different temple.

Walking into that temple I could feel my goosebumps popping up. The temple was pitch black. I could see nothing. I quickly ran out.

Running to the exit I could see green spiky moss growing on the walls. I could hear the spiders crawling and the bats flapping.


This is my writing for this week. CLICK HERE if you would like to see the picture, here is a picture that I drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.