Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

40 Hour Famine

Image result for 40 hour famineHave you ever been to the 40 Hour Famine before? Well I have. A group of people did the 40 Hour Famine in the hall and slept in the library. I did not take part in this event because I was sick, but I did do it from home. It was very fun and sickening. When I was trying not to eat I had a very sore stomach. It was very hard not to eat, but somehow I got through it and stopped eating for 18 hours. I started at 6pm and finished at 12pm the next day. I raised $200.00. It was very fun. I hope you enjoy and even try it yourself.

We took part in the famine to raise money for South Sudan. All the money that we raised will go to the people in need. They will get new clothes and things for their house and also food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.