Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

The most dangerous writing challenge

A beautiful bird flew across the room as I stepped in the door from school. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" my sister screamed as she came down from the stairs. I walked up to her and said...
"Don't worry the bird won't hurt you just, stop screaming and be quite. Make sure you don't move stay here."

I started to walk up to the bird being aware that it was scared. Like it was reading my mind it stopped, but then it landed on my sisters head. I started to panic knowing that my sister would freak. I quickly ran up to the bird and caught it making sure not to hurt it. I picked it up and went outside and then let it go. the I washed my hands.

This is a writing challenge that we had to do. It is called the "Dangerous Writing Challenge".  We only had five minutes to do it and if you stopped writing you would fail and you would have to start again. I made some mistakes and I fixed some, but then realised that we can't fix it. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.