Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

The most dangerous writing challenge

Dun dun dun dun! I could hear in my ear as I saw a mouse coming down from the ceiling, but here's the full story...

I set a mouse trap with a humongous block of cheese on it. I came out the next night and saw the mouse in a spy outfit attached to a zipline! I decided to hide behind the fridge to see what he it would do. As it was coming down I could hear the zip of the mouse descending from the line. I went to get a closer look and the mouse was just going to pick up the cheese. It picked up the cheese very delicately and started to eat it. It took one bite and then zipped all the way up. I was so fascinated by this creatures skills. This was a one in a life time sight.
The end.

This is a writing challenge that we had to do. It is called the "Dangerous Writing Challenge".  We only had five minutes to do it and if you stopped writing you would fail and you would have to start again. I made some mistakes and I fixed some, but then realised that we can't fix it. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kiarah,
    Your writing is spot on!Love the detail and words you used like 'dESCENDing' and 'delicately'.You did really good can't wait to see more of this 5 minute writing's.
    From:Aye-Myat

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.