Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

The real story...

‘Once upon a time’, wait just before you start to think that I am rewriting a fairy tale, well I'm not. I am creating a better version of the story ‘Little Red Riding Hood’. Anyway back to where I was…

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Little Red Riding hood. Of course we all know this story, she is known for having a red glossy riding hood. Also for baking muffins for her grandma, then finding the wolf ,etc.

The little red head skipped through the woods, with nothing to direct her to her grandmother's house she slowly made her way off the path. Little did she know something was watching her…

“What a beautiful hood and those muffins smell so nice!” Said a voice in the background.

“Who was that?” chirped riding hood.

“It was ME!” A tall skinny shadow came out from behind the tree.

It was the one and only bad wolf, but this time he wasn’t so bad. He started talking to the girl in a soft angel like voice. He was so nice! The manners that this girl had of course she talked back to him I mean who wouldn't. They talked to each other for hours, they even had some tea while eating those muffins.

A little while later the wolf kindly suggested that the red riding hood should go live with him. She said YES with joy in her voice. By now we probably all know that red riding hood forgot about her grandmother. Now this is where the problem comes in, there is no problem solving to this. A week later she joined the wolf pack and became one of them, while her grandmother, lets just say, went up there. Dear old grandmother now was in a better place.



That is the true story of Little Red Riding hood...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kiarah,
    I think your story is OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD! I like how you twisted the plot, like , I didn't expect for her to start talking to the bad wolf. Nor did I expect that he was going to be nice! You could become a story teller.

    Can't wait to read more writing like this,

    Aye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aye,
      I would like to say Thank-you! I tried to make it as twisted and unexpected as I could. I thought that if the wolf was nice,that would be a great plot.
      Luv Kiarah..

      Delete
  2. This is so great Kiarah. You make mum proud.

    Mum xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.