Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

HELP! I'm lost in Brazil!

This is a story about being lost in Brazil! I have been competing for the amazing race and can't find my next destination. I find a man, but he does not understand me, how will I win now? Here is a letter I have wrote him so he can translate and help me. I hope you ENJOY!



Hi there! Thank-you for taking the time to listen to me and try to help me. Anyway, I am trying to find the Christ of redeemer, but I just can’t seem to crack the “code”. Competing in the Amazing Race was not quite the right choice for my holiday. It wasn’t exactly my choice, but I just went with it. I’ve always dreamed of coming here, I just didn’t know it was going to be like this.

I really need your help and I was wondering if you could take me there. Or even show me how to get there, I know it is a lot to ask, but could you? It would be a real help!

Oh and I also am wondering if you could show me how to turn NZ currency (Money) into Brazilian Real (Brazil Money) . That would be a huge help too. Thank-you for your time once again.




Portuguese translation:

Olá! Obrigado por dedicar seu tempo para me ouvir e tentar me ajudar. De qualquer forma, estou tentando encontrar o Cristo redentor, mas simplesmente não consigo decifrar o “código”. Competir na Amazing Race não foi a escolha certa para minhas férias. Não foi exatamente minha escolha, mas eu simplesmente aceitei. Sempre sonhei em vir para cá, só não sabia que seria assim. Eu realmente preciso da sua ajuda e queria saber se você poderia me levar lá. Ou até me mostrar como chegar lá, sei que é pedir muito, mas você poderia? Seria uma grande ajuda! Ah, e eu também gostaria de saber se você poderia me mostrar como transformar a moeda neozelandesa (dinheiro) em real brasileiro (dinheiro do Brasil). Isso seria uma grande ajuda também. Obrigado pelo seu tempo mais uma vez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.