Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

My Canadian Adventure

This is a story all about my first day in Canada. This week is all about Canada and so far I only know the basics, but there will be more interesting "Dear Diary" story's about Canada. I hope you enjoy my story all about: My Canadian Adventure.



Monday 17th August

Dear Diary,
I don't know if you want to hear me babble on, but I’m going to do it anyway. This is the story of my Canadian adventure. It was a sunny day here in Toronto, it has been a rough plane ride, but they're really nice here at the hotel. I personally dislike maple syrup but there is something about Canadian syrup that makes your pancakes taste divine. I’ve also been to the CN tower, it’s not as cool as the Sky Tower, but it is really nice to see the beautiful view.

Animals:
Canada is also known to have moose which I really wanted to see. I did just that, I was on a hike in the woods and I saw one. There were some carrots in my bag so I held them out to see if it would come to me. It didn’t, but the sight of it was beautiful on it’s own. It was layered with a chocolate brown and had light brown horns on the top of its head.

Food:
As I said in the beginning the maple syrup is DIVINE! I love it so much, I am usually not a fan but this stuff is good! I really love the combination of SWEET and sweet. The pancake brings all the warm flavours, while the maple syrup melts in your mouth,It is super duper delicious.

That is the end of my first day, but I am sure you will hear more from me!
From Kiarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.