Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Stowaway Dentist

Dear Mother,
I have just found out that a stowaway dentist has been hiding and disguised as the captain of out submarine this whole time! Nobody else know's and I want to keep it that way, because he seems like a very kind person! Then again he seems very confident at time's (not the good confident) he get's stuck-up at times. As I said earlier he is a dentist and he has a BIG personality.He can get very nice, but then very, how do you put this... weird? While he picks his nose he squawks like a seagull. I haven't really got to know him yet so that's all for today, love you.
From Kiarah


This is a letter written to my mother about the personality of a stowaway dentist. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.