Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Trip to Morinsville

It was a bright and beautiful Monday morning as I yawned while eating my breakfast. I was so excited that morning because we were going to Morinsville! Once I finished my breakfast I got up and went to my room so I could get my suitcase, I went outside and put it in the car. Me and my brother bolted towards the trampoline and leaped up so we could get in the trampoline. My brother and I jumped up and down until we lost our breath. I slowly jumped off the trampoline and went inside to do some things before we started to go on our road trip. When we finally  finished packing we all hopped in the car and started driving. Exhausted we finally got on the South Motorway, seconds later we realised that we had like 1 or 2 more hours to go so we got comfortable and started our journey. You could even tell that the car was even exhausted that it was so badly hot. Thirty minutes to go and we have already made 3 toilet stops,2 food stops and 4  gas stops ! At last we got to my nanas house I call her bama mini because her dogs name is mini and I’ve always called my nanas bama. I was so excited to finally get to see her and her dog I love her dog so much, guess what? She is 105 in dog years. When we finished unpacking our stuff for the night we got to have dinner because we got there at night time.   When we finished our dinner we went straight to bed because we were so tired.

In the morning we went for a morning ride on our scooters to a college. It was so fun and fun that is all you can say. When we got back from the ride we had some lunch before we went home. We had sconces and they were delicious like cake. I was so gutted that we had to go, but I was glad that we visited her because I missed her so much. After we said our goodbyes  we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.