Pages

Saturday 13 October 2018

today we went to the dairy

Today we went to the dairy for a walk. By we I mean my mum, brother and I. All of us got ready for the walk, we put our jackets on, our socks and shoes and the most fun part was that we got to bring our scooters. Beginning the walk I looked to the side and saw a weird car, at that moment I was super curious what that car was for. So I looked closely and realised that it was just an old rusty car. Once we got to the shop my mum said that we could get something. I chose a packet of chips and it was a small one and my brother chose a packet of gummy bears.



When we finished paying we all went outside and scooted our way home. Always remember that it is good to walk and get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.