Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Choice square bar graph.


My maths task this week was a figure it out task. Click here to see it.

The students in Room 8 at Te Paki School wanted to find out which fruits were preferred by class members. Mr Winiata drew some of their suggestions and a ? on the board.

1. Mr Waniata drew a question mark because that means that there might be other fruits that people like.

2. I think that tarak made the most clear bar graph because it is like a pie. So that means that you don't have to read all the time.


3. there might be students who like two fruits instead of one fruit.

3a. It does show that they have apples in their
lunch but not other fruit.


3b. this is to the parents that don't put fruit in their kids lunches. you should put fruit in their lunch because it is healthy and very good fr their learning.










this is my bar graph that I made for my class. the pink is the girls and the yellow is the boys. the boys have 3 apple, 1 orange, 1 banana and one watermelon. the girls have 3 mango, 1 pear, 2 watermelons and one apple. I hope that you enjoyed my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.