Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Extension reflection.

For the past term our year 5 and 6 extension group have been learning about the connection with eels and maramataka. We have been doing lots of cool things ,but one of my favourite things that we did was going to the eel tank at our school.


When we got to the eel tank we got to feed them. Two people have come to visit us to talk about the eels. One of them was Dave Cooper and Mahu. Mahu wasn't an expert on eels, but he did know quite a lot. Dave was an expert on eels he talked to us bout the eels and how they live.


Another one of my favourite things that we did was our eel animation. You can find that on my blog. It was very fun trying to create an animation about eels.


We did lots of activities, but those were my favourite. Extension is very fun, and this was my first term in it! Once again it was very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.