Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Team work explanation.




Today I am going to talk about why it is important to be able to work in a team. Working well in a team includes being able to listen and share ideas,communicate positively and include every one. It is important to work well in a team so that you can achieve your goals, be efficient and figure out what different skills and ideas people have.


One of the reasons why teamwork is important is that so you can achieve your goals. Achieving your goals is important because then if you are in school, college or work then you will get a promotion or you will get a good job. Also it is good to work in a team well trying to achieve your goals because then you can make up new goals and achieve those. I love achieving my goals, but sometimes I can only do that if I have somebody else to support me.


Another reason why teamwork is important is that so you can be efficient. Being efficient is really good because then you will go faster and get your work done. If you don’t work in a team then you won’t really be efficient. Other people like being efficient and so do I,but I have to work in a team and stick to the rules so we can work well.


The final reason why teamwork is important is that so you can see what different ideas and skills people bring. It is good to meet different people every time you get in a group because then you can see how the people communicate with you. People have lots of different skills and ideas so let them help you and let you help them. I really like meeting new people and maybe you do to so be nice and listen to their skills and ideas.

Conclusion:
This piece of writing was all about why it is important to work in a team. I hope you understand why and work better in a team after you have read these tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.