Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

The dangerous writing challenge

Walking in the hills breathing in the fresh air was so peaceful. The sun began to rise and I was happy that it was a beautiful morning. As I was walking down the track I could see a little tiny ant bench pressing with a stick. It was standing on a rock while pulling the stick up and down. It was an incredible sight. It was amazing. When I started walking again I couldn't stop thinking of that tiny ant. So I went back and looked for the ant, but all I could see was the stick. I wish I would have taken a photo. Then an amazing thing happened, the ant came back and started to lift the stick up. I quickly took a photo and thanked the ant even though it couldn't understand me. That day was an incredible
experience.

This is a writing challenge that we had to do. It is called the "Dangerous Writing Challenge".  We only had five minutes to do it and if you stopped writing you would fail and you would have to start again. I made some mistakes and I fixed some, but then realised that we can't fix it. I hope you enjoy.


When I was on my trip in Antarctica I came across something rare, amazing and breathe taking. Your wondering what I saw right? Well I saw a giant mammoth in a block of huge ice. It was very sad. helpers came from all over the city to try and free this poor animal. 30 minutes later they melted the ice a little bit and we could hear and see the mammoth moving. Slowly, a foot moved, then the trunk, then a loud growl shook the ground... It was alive! We all were so relieved and proud that we saved a rare, but amazing animal. We got big knifes to cut the ice. We started to cut being aware that we could hurt it. 1 hour later we freed the beautiful animal.

This is another piece of writing from the same challenge hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.