Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

The most dangerous writing challenge

While driving I was listening to my favourite jams. Usually I get sick while driving, but I was listening to my jams so I didn't get sick. Anyway lets get back to the story. So I was driving right and there was a car right next to me, then it suddenly drove right toward me! I knew I had to move or else.. Or else I would be a human pancake! So I swerved to get out of the way, but instead of landing on the grass I landed in the water! Now that I think about it, it was pretty embarrassing, but at the time I was just thinking about trying to get out of that car. I tried to push the door open, but it was no use. So I got the baseball bat from the trunk of my car and smashed the window to pieces. I got out grabbing a breath of air. I was so lucky for that baseball bat.


This is a writing challenge that we had to do. It is called the "Dangerous Writing Challenge".  We only had five minutes to do it and if you stopped writing you would fail and you would have to start again. I made some mistakes and I fixed some, but then realised that we can't fix it. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.