Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Practice writing test



Playing in the sun was so nice, back then I didn’t have any responsibilities and I wish I could go back to that, but let's get back to the story… It was a beautiful sunny day and I was doing some planting with my nana,this was all the way back in 2013 when I was 4.

My nana called me, but I didn’t really hear her because my ears were so tiny, but also I was pretty far away. My nana came to me and said,
“Come on Kiarah, let’s go inside and have some food.”
We walked to the stairs and walked up them. I ran up 5 stairs and then something bad happened. I slipped! Slipping down the stairs I felt a feeling of horror run through my body. I just closed my eyes and hoped for the best. In reality, I knew that it was going to end badly. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I still had my eyes closed, but I knew something was wrong.

The smell of blood ran through nose, I was still at the bottom of the stairs. I tried to get up multiple times, but it was like I was a manacane- I couldn’t move!

My nana saw me lying there and ran over to me. I felt a tear run down my face, I wanted to cry, but I couldn’t… I was too shocked. My nana dialed 111, for an ambulance. My nana tried to pick me up, but I was bleeding so much that she couldn’t.

A couple minutes later the ambulance arrived and they put me on the wheely bed and wheeled me in the ambo. In the background I could hear my nana talking to the ambulance driver. I had a blurry vision of the ambulance driver.

Before I knew it I had passed out. An hour later I woke up, now I'm left with a scar on my forehead and my eyebrow. That was the most painful moment of my life, and I don’t want it to happen again. I'm proud of my scars though. Take care of yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.