Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

The most dangerous writing challenge

they were getting closer and closer, yesterday berlin, today paris, but when would they hit london? we were running out of time and we had nowhere to go. we would just stay in london and hop for the best.

The news flicked on and it said that people where getting killed, people were running and people were fighting. it was any moment now that they would come to our city and destroy us all.

a moment later I could hear screaming outside and gun shots, could this really be the end of the world-I thought to myself. no it couldn't be I was to young to die, I still wanted to have children get married and have my first kiss! I was so worried I couldn't stop thinking that I was going to die.

AS I was thinking I looked out the window and saw a creature. buzzzzzzzzzz! the tv cut out, booooo! a man shouted I screamed, but it was too late...


This is a writing challenge that we had to do. It is called the "Dangerous Writing Challenge".  We only had five minutes to do it and if you stopped writing you would fail and you would have to start again. I made some mistakes and I fixed some, but then realised that we can't fix it. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.