Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

If I had superpowers...

If I had superpowers…


It all started when I had just finished watching the movie ‘Teen Titans’. Then inspiration hit, that's when I knew I wanted to have super powers. I would've loved to have the superpower of controlling time, but I knew I wouldn’t be responsible enough. Thinking about it I realised I wanted to have the power of…
FLYING!

Flying has always been a dream of mine and let me tell you why. Flying looks like your an acrobat floating in the air while doing amazing stunts and tricks. Flying feels like a gust of wind rushing through your body while feeling no weight on yourself.

With my superpowers I could do a million thing’s, one of them being my favourite is that I don’t have to walk. The way I could use my powers for the world though, is that I can get places fast. That means I can save people fast.

It would be so awesome to have this superpower because, I mean come on everyone wants to fly, ( except the people afraid of heights). Also flying is super duper duper fun and efficient, BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.