Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Holiday Highlight - Recount

This is a recount all about the holiday's with my brother. My holidays were super fun, but I really enjoyed wrestling with my brother (The video game).


Holidays, holidays! People write full recounts about all these fun things, but to be quite honest. I stayed home all holidays, not a big deal right? My brother and I did a heap of things together like, Eating, Sleeping, watching TV, but my favourite thing to do was to play Wrestling with him (the video game of course!)



It wasn’t exactly a hot day, but it was somewhat windy. My brother and I decided we were going to play WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) on our playstation. It was an awesome game, really, but we didn’t know if our mum was going to say “yes”. So we asked her, and she said “yes”! My brother ran to the tv and called dibs on the red controller, I was so mad because then I had to have the one that was nearly flat.



Not complaining I turned the game on, I chose the ladder match. That’s the match where you get a ladder and place it in the middle of the ring. There is a briefcase hanging from the top of the ceiling. The first person to get the briefcase wins the match and whatever is inside. I chose this type of match because I knew I was going to win, I always win.



Controller’s were tired and so were our finger’s, but I couldn’t let my brother win. Even though he’s six and I'm 11, I see him as a 17 year old. I couldn’t stand the thought of him winning, even if that meant he got hurt (in the game). We were both very close to winning, both of our two feet stood on the top of the ladder reaching for the briefcase… Do you know who won? I won, as I said I always WIN!



Overall my holidays were a blast, not going anywhere “Fun” just meant I got to spend more time with the people I love. I love winning too, especially when I can rub it in my brother's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.