Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Immersion Assembly - Watch this Space

 Today we started the school day off with the annual Term 2 Immersion Assembly. It is our first day back at school, and the theme was presented with an awesome introduction."Watch this Space" is the theme, and Team 5 are going to be focusing on exploring the solar system.

Even though every team made a skit,play or  musical, I have two favourite's. Team 2's and Team 5's were great because they both had humour and song. 

Team 2 are focusing on the Earth, Sun and Moon. Their Musical was joyful and energetic, I really liked their paper and cardboard cutouts. Miss Carter was awesome because she had the look and the moves. 


Team 5's play was about going on the magic school bus and travelling around the solar system. They included Mars, Jupiter, Pluto, Uranus and Mercury. They explained a bit about each planet, with Uranus Mrs Tele'a and Miss Timi they performed a song (Ice Baby). 

 

This Term we are going to be learning about space and I'm very excited. Although I'm a bit intimidated about space, I'm sure I will learn that space is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kiarah,

    I also loved the costumes that team 2 made - they were fantastic! What about space are you looking forward to learning about the most? I am looking forward to discussing the different planets and also how the seasons work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.