Pages

Saturday 8 May 2021

Writing Challenge


Today I have created another one of my own writing challenge's, and tried to put some more new pictures and words. I changed it from 6 sentences to 12, just to spice it up a bit. I hope you enjoy and please leave a positive comment.

Story:
There I was looking for the last puzzle piece to my ear and nose puzzle. Don't be surprised when I say that I was enjoying this puzzle very much, maybe because of ho easy it was. Anyway, I couldn't seem to find the last piece so I decided to give up. I came back the next morning and the whole puzzle was gone! Not the whole puzzle, just the ear and the nose, where could they have gone? Then something taped on my leg, 
"We found the last puzzle piece for you!" 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" There it was the puzzle piece and the nose! My fear kicks in and I blow the nose away. sprinkles of snot went everywhere, then the ear came out from behind the chair. I fell to the ground, and passed out.
I shot up and looked around, I was in my bed, surely it was just a dream then, 
"Are you going to finish the puzzle?"... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.