Pages

Saturday 11 September 2021

Story Starters - Sci-fi birthday invitation


This is a story I came up with from the website called Story Starters. I decided that my genre would be sci-fi. I had to write a birth-day party invitation to a clumsy shape-shifter who has x-ray vision. I was inspired by Finau go check out her blog/blog-post.

Invitation:

On Tuesday it is my official Birth-day Party! I would like to formally invite you to the party.  I have a few rules you need to follow though. 
1. You are very clumsy 
 Since you are a shape-shifter, please turn into something that doesn't have legs/arms.
2. You have x-ray vision
At every single one of my birth-day parties you have looked through the wrapping paper and spoiled my presents. Please STOP! I would appreciate it if you stayed at least 5 metres away from me while I am opening them. Also please shape-shift into something without a mouth.
If you don't want to follow these rules please don't come to my birth-day party at all.

Your's sincerely 
Kiarah


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.