Pages

Monday 13 September 2021

Missing Lengths of the right Triangle - Lock-down maths/ Pythagoras #2


Today we learned about Pythagoras.This is the second slide, we learned about Missing lengths of the right triangle. On a scale of 1-10 (1 very hard/ 10 very easy) my score would be a 9. This one was much easier than the other, but I did spend a lot of time on each question. Making sure that they were the right answers. I hope you enjoy and learn something new, feel free to leave a positive comment.

1 comment:

  1. Tino pai Kiarah! You have been working so hard during this lockdown! I am very proud and you should be to. It seems you have a good understanding of this topic. I hope when we get back to school we will be able to do some geometry projects!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.