Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

CINQUE TERRE

File:Cinque Terre (217337419).jpeg - Wikimedia Commons






















There it was: Cinque Terre. I was staring right at it, my dream city. Well let's say I was staring at the picture. It wasn’t a delight, but it was something. I was very put down, why? I was supposed to go to Cinque Terre, but because of covid-19 my flights have been canceled. The real problem was that they hadn’t rescheduled it , but only gave me a refund! I won’t be angry or grumpy with them though, because I know this has happened to everyone.

The light bulb turned on with a dash, and I was sitting there reading a book all about Helicopters. It reminded me of my uncle Wilbert who had one himself! I haven’t been in it yet, but I would love to go in it. Right at that moment I realised something: I could take my Uncle Wilberts Helicopter to Cinque Terre! I was bursting with amazement, because my brain thought of such a thing. Then I thought of something else, how was I going to convince my uncle to let me lend his Helicopter?

SLAM! The wind pushed the door to its limits, I was now in my Uncle's house. I walked in making sure I was silent. I could see him on the couch watching his favourite…. DORA THE EXPLORER! Right now my worries were whether he was going to say yes or no. Which one would it be? I sure hoped it was ‘YES’!

I crept towards him,

“RAWR!” Stomping my feet along with my uncle's girly scream.

He looked at me with a surprised glare, “What are you doing here? I didn’t just invite you into my house!”

“Well about that,” I took a deep breath in “Can I please use your helicopter to fly to Cinque Terre?

“N-O, NO!” He shouted, what was I going to do now?

“Please uncle, you can even come with me if you want!” I said with at least a bit of hope.

“... Will there be food the whole ride, and access to a toilet?” At this point I was smiling with joy.

“There will be a lot of snacks, but it is your helicopter so I don’t know if there’s a toilet.”

“Were Going To CINQUE TERRE!” He Screamed!

We were all packed up and were super duper ready to go. Hopping in the Aircraft I felt a sensation of nervousness and excitement.

‘We were really going to Cinque Terre!’ I thought to myself. Were we going to have a safe trip or was it going to be monstrous? Just when I was going to stand up the Helicopter took off with a jet. Let’s see where this adventure takes us…
“I can see it, Cinque Terre!” Jumping up and down the Helicopter got lower and lower. The metal tin landed and stopped with a rumble. I was really here, well we were really here.

“Here it is,” My uncle started “your dream city.” It felt like I was dreaming, because… I actually was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.