Pages

Sunday 5 July 2020

What Are we reading?!

What Are We Reading?
Title:
Little Hedgehogs Big Day
By:
Daniel & Heidi Howarth
Genre: Fiction & Animals

Characters: Little Hedgehog, Mum, Rabbit, Squirrel, Badger, Ant and Dad.

Description of Little Hedgehog:

Little Hedgehog is…
Shy, scared of big school, worried that he will get teased and he seeks information from the other animals.

Overall rating:
The book it self is super and I really love it! It shows that you can do anything even if you aren’t big, small, intelligent or good at sport. It is super cool and has a good lesson in it!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Kiarah, it's me Finau and I'm so happy that you are doing some reading like I am. You did write a comment on my blog saying that you would do this, and you are now. I hope you are having fun doing it. I miss you so much.

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.