Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Who stole the Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa - Wikipedia

“Ciao, my name is officer Gianna, but for now I need to ask you some questions…” 
I sat there with confusion, I was still a bit droopy. Seeing double made me feel even more dizzy, wondering why? This supposedly to be “Officer” knocked me out with her stupid stick thing. I don’t know why though, because I wasn’t the one who stole the Mona Lisa… Or was I?

“Number 1. Where were you when the Painting was stolen?”
“How would I even remember? You knocked me out with that black stick!” I was now frustrated.
“The painting was stolen 2 hours ago, plus you can’t suffer any health problems if you are cared for properly.” She snapped back fast, she seemed to know her stuff. That is why I needed to be careful.
“Ok, ok fine, but what happens if I don’t tell you? Another thing, I wasn’t cared for properly.”

“You were and if you don’t you will be kept in prisoned until you find out the answer to my question.” Good at her job, well let's say ‘ok’ at her job. She wasn’t the best I'd ever seen.

“I was just walking into the building when a whole swarm of officers came running in and out. Not the best first impression, wouldn’t you say?” I knew I had to distract her with sass, while trying to break out of these handcuffs.
“I’ll be right back, but don’t do anything stupid, oh and you haven’t made a good first impression either.” This lady has some brains and some good comebacks, but that won’t stop me, as I said she isn’t the best I’ve ever seen.


My eyes were closed until I heard the door open.
“You can go now, I’ll unlock your cuffs.” She walked towards me with disappointment on her face. I knew she wouldn’t find anything, how? I smashed the security cameras right before the Mona Lisa was stolen. I walked out with happiness, I’ve stolen hundreds of painting’s and they still can’t get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.